Villa Katina is originally a Greek fisherman’s cottage with its location situated right next to the sea (approx. 10 meters), this is to be called a very unique for Samos Island. The view over the Aegean Sea towards the protected area of Turkey is incredible and we have not even mentioned the sunsets at night with the beautiful full moons. This is just paradise.
In 2010, the fisherman’s cottage was rebuild into a contemporary Greek villa with a spacious bedroom, modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and outside beautiful sunbathing terraces. The villa has a ‘4 star’ level with a high level of privacy for you if you are lounging under the large “shadow” trees, relaxing just 5 meters away from the sea shoreline. So nothing stands in the way for you to spend a relaxing holiday at a very ‘private’ location!
Photos and Videos
Availability & Booking
Rates & Services
Prices are per stay
|01-04-2022 – 30-04-2022||€ 1.000,00||7 nights|
|01-05-2022 – 31-05-2022||€ 1.250,00||7 nights|
|01-06-2022 – 30-06-2022||€ 1.500,00||7 nights|
|01-07-2022 – 31-08-2022||€ 1.750,00||7 nights|
|01-09-2022 – 30-09-2022||€ 1.500,00||7 nights|
|01-10-2022 – 31-10-2022||€ 1.250,00||7 nights|
|The deposit of € 500.00 will be returned in the week of homecoming.|
– private parking for one car behind the villa.
– a welcome ‘supplies’ basket with eg water / butter / toast / jam / eggs / etc.
– the villa is equipped with “WI-FI” wireless internet and has also a weather station.
– fully equipped bathroom: rain shower plus hand shower / bathrobes / towels / hairdryer / etc.
– fully equipped kitchen: induction cooker / oven / grill plate / toaster / blender / juicer / etc.
– bedroom with airco and two single hotel beds next to each other plus LCD flat screen TV and DVD player.
– semi-open dressing area with wardrobes and on both sides a single hotel bed.
– sitting area is situated in the patio due to the climate and temperature and has a relaxed lounge sofa.
– fully furnished terraces with outdoor shower / sun “mattress” Beds / lounge chairs / etc.
– the Villa is cleaned once a week by a maid service including a change of bed linen and towels.